Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween


Yet another day for Party-ing. I guess I am slowly being influenced by the Western culture. Hey NO! MALAYSIA is slowly being influenced by the Western culture. Why? Well its all about MONEY my friend. Think about it, clubs, pubs, restaurants has to most business during weekends, and festive seasons. So by embracing and bringing in the Western festive season like St Patrick's day, Halloween, October Fest constantly keeps us in the party mood. VOila! We just had another excuse to party don't we?
Being in the alcohol industry I can see that is that during this season the sales sail sky high. Congratulations Albert~ You just got yourself a few extra million! and Im still stuck with my same old salary! Time to give me an incentive don't you think? Share the love old man =)

Anyhow, I was never a huge fan of Halloween and it was on this same date, I left Great Britain in bound for Malaysia. And its on this date, I touched down back in Malaysia. It has been exactly 1 year. I wonder how did I actually made it through this 1 year. I wonder where I would be exactly one year from now? Where would you be in 1 year time?

Happy Halloween peeps!

No comments: