Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Reality and Fantasy

Reality and Fantasy, is there a difference between this two words? Perhaps some of you without thinking shout back that OF COURSE there is a difference between this two words. I am rather confuse sometimes, often unable to differentiate between fantasy and reality. You might say reality is something that is actual or true, that exist in the real world. On the other hand fantasy is merely a thought, a dream exist only in the mind and not in the real world.
I don't know about you but I find myself thinking what if I was put into this position, what if this would happen, what if that wouldn't happen, if only I could do this and that, and the list goes on. Not knowingly this has became a form of dream for me, slowly dreaming and wondering off into dream land and the best part there are multiple outcome all within my control. Is this a form of visualization? I would say yes. A few years back I was reading something rather interesting called "The secret", it shares the concept of visualization. It says if we visualize and believe certain things would happen than YES it will happen a.k.a Law of Attraction. How true is this I have yet to give you a certain answer to that. But I do believe that the human mind is capable of complexity beyond what we think we are capable. To me fantasy and reality is connected by a bridge called - action.

Why do fairy tales always end “and they lived happily ever after”? Is that what makes them fairy tales? What did these six words at the end of a story mean to you as a child? Think for a moment…

Happy ending is not a fairytale and does not exist in fantasy alone.. connect fantasy into reality and it will start flowing.

No comments: