Sunday, October 17, 2010

100th post- Backpack

Wow! Not knowingly this is my 100th post on this little blog of mine. Thank you for the supports the comments and the reading all of you have took time off to digest this. Hopefully I`ll start blogging some interesting experience soon. I`ll be quitting my job soon! YAY! take some time off to tour Asia. I`ll definitely keep this blog alive with the travelling I am going to do. I just cant wait to embark on this journey... with my backpack... and the world. Im going to embrace your culture.

So folks.. stay tune. I`ll be writing blogging some updates soon.. COming up next~ Journey to the East

I wouldn't know how to say
How good it feels seeing you today
I see you've got your smile back
Like you say - you're right on track
But you may never know why
Once bitten, twice as shy
If I'm proud, perhaps I should explain
I couldn't bear to loose you again

Yes, I will.
I think I better leave right now
Feeling weaker and weaker
Somebody better show me how
Before I fall any deeper...
I think I better leave right now

No comments: