Thursday, September 22, 2011

Good Bye

When tomorrow comes
We will won't be able to meet each other for some time
But we won't ever forget you
Im just a little scared when we each walk our own path
If only there is someone you care and love by accompanying you by your side
So that's why, no matter how lonely
and how many tear drops on the lonely nights
All you have to do is recall back carefully and you will know that I am still here
Goodbye to you, Good bye
Till our path cross again, on that day
Our good bye's are just temporaray, only temporary
Goodbye to you
We will definitely see each other again
We will always be waiting for you at the start
Until we meet again
The memories we spend together
I will take these memories and continue my journey
And when I have lost my way, I just have to think of your smiling face
All I have to do is just think of you and it will give me the courage to continue moving forward
So that's why, compared to "goodbyes"
What I want to say even more is "thank you"
Other than giving me hope you gave me strength
so Good bye
Until our path cross again
Saying good bye is just temporary.. just temporary

"goodbye" is not a word to say when we depart, but a promise that we will meet again
so that is why.. goodbye.. we will definitely meet again

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you dear ...

Marvin Ng said...

haha.. right.. same here whoever you may be ~ ^^

Anonymous said...

this time is from me, 我想你la.

Marvin Ng said...

I do miss you as well fellow reader

cchk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.