Thursday, August 5, 2010

White as the snow, White is my wine


Ahhh .. after a whole day in the office facing managers and colleague. You retire back to your cozy cove, a nice warm long bath and you smell really nice with the scent of shampoo still lingering every time you stroke your hair.
I ran my fingers along my dear Sophie, I missed her shiny soft skin. She shined brightly in the dark and I can see from her eyes she missed me dearly too. =) She sang some soft beautiful songs to me while I walked to the fridge and helped myself to a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough.
The aroma of the wine fills the air, and I give it a quick swirl held it close to my nose and almost immediately the aroma hit me like a speeding truck. It was absolutely beautiful, I took a little sip and held it in my tongue and I can feel the magic working in my mouth. The mineral taste of the grapes just explodes. ahh Yes! I can feel the strawberry taste in my mouth, its a fruity wine with a long finish. The way I like my wines.
I felt like blogging, so here I am with my beloved Sophie accompanying me, awww how sweet of her. With a glass of lovely wine, soft music, I ran my fingers on dear Sophie and she seems to love it. =)
Time just walked past me and I sipped my last mouthful of wine.. How I wish I had more. Thank you father mother for stealing my wine away from me. My dad`s really old school thinking Im addicted to alcohol. How is that possible? Well Im not going let me ruin my lovely evening...
I ran out of wine, so I guess I will just stop typing and head to my bed. lovely lovely bed. Tomorrow is a Friday, perhaps I will need all my energy for tomorrow. *winks
I had fun with Sophie and of course, right now in my head there a few person I am thinking of. My dear beloved friends, I wish some of you were here right now with me sipping wine. Well .... tonight is definitely a wonderful night. Good night my fellow readers. Cheerio~~

No comments: