Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm not very sane



Childish! Judged?! You don't even know me!
So deep it hit me, is it merely an act of desperation?
Questions came, started to question my actions
I see my motionless body beside me.
Very much fighting to be alive

They care less as long there is someone to bleed
I am so afraid to walk this road
Where art thou my leaning pole
Angels of happiness do you exist
Proof to me that you are real
Come reside within me because they will never know
They will never know what comes before happiness
Fading away just like the Autumn leaves

I was questioned countless times,
Binded to a paperless contract,
Where is my heart?
Is there anything to change that art...
I'm almost reaching the brim

Angel's come and ignite the fire that once burn so brightly in the dark
The history - I smiled
The future - I cried
I yearn for you unknown person

No comments: