Monday, August 2, 2010

August Blues


I cant believe it! Its bloody August already. Looking back I have been back in Malaysia for 9 months and has been working for 8 months! Over the months I got to learn a few important lessons, fell down a couple of times but never fail to get back up and hopefully matured a little. Life is like heaven and hell a mixture of both, its like pure dark chocolate. In the depth of bitterness you`ll find a little sweetness and its because of the bitterness that we taste it compliments the sweetness very well. Ain't it very much like life? We go through downs in our journey yearning for some sweetness and its because of the endurance, patience, hardship that makes success even sweeter? Life's not fair? I know! =) But than again if you think, what makes you think life is suppose to be fair? Whoever told you that everyone will be treated equally and given the same opportunity? It is only the tiny humans on planet earth who dictate preach about fairness trying to make the world a better place by promoting "fairness". In sports we often see judges and linesman playing the game by the rules. Why? because it ensure fairness in a competition. So at a very young age the word "fairness" has been infused in our mind. Thinking life is just like sports, everyone is suppose to live by the rule, given equal opportunity and compete fairly. But really does this philosophy applies in life? Is there a commandment by our heavenly father in heaven saying that Life is suppose to be fair? In reality it doesn't exist.. Each of us individuals are created unique and not one of us are the exact same, but all of us are created for a purpose. It is for that very one purpose God throw challenges at us, so that we may learn from our downfalls and appreciate life better.

Gosh, I am going to stop right there or this will turn into a Sunday sermon. =P Yea, I made a couple of important decisions for the past few months and its putting me to wonder if I made the right decision. Well a decision has to made and since I made it I guess only time will tell.
Taking a peep at the future, I think 2011 is going to be pretty lonely and dull. Perhaps its a blessing in disguise! =) Perhaps I predicted it wrong .. fingers crossed and on kneeling knees. Cheerio~ I have a feeling I`ll be seeing you here back at my blog pretty soon. *winks.. to you who is reading now on the other side of the screen. Take good care and I`ll be seeing you around pretty soon. =)

No comments: