Sunday, August 8, 2010

O Dear Toiletries


If you walked into a pharmacy (Watson, Guardian)5 years ago and you walk into a pharmacy today you will notice a huge difference in the toiletries section. Oh have you noticed it? Out of no where, emerged a huge array of "For Him" toiletries which 5 years ago "For Her" toiletries dominated the shelf~ Well not so true now isn't it?

Have to admit that most of my toiletries were purchased by my mum (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, facial wash, etc), but since I am working now.. I decided to get my own toiletries instead. Lo and Behold, I was greeted by a whole new wide range of products. I acted calm and cool while quickly browsing through the, wait! let me count 5,10,20,30 or so different kinds of facial wash! I was stunned for a moment and didn't know how or what to choose. There was Garnier, Loreal, UrbanMan, Nivea and bla bla bla. Each brand sub divided into more varieties! @_@ Im dizzy~~
Now if you know me really well and have been shopping with me, you`ll find me a real pain in the ass because I cant bloody choose between such identical products and there is soooo many of them! I remembered dragging a few friends to get my CNY clothes and boy I spend 2 hours in the outlet and couldn't make up my mind on which clothes to buy, my mates were cursing and cursing and even recorded the damn thing down. Well if your hoping for me to upload the video, you can put it to a rest because there is just no way it will be online~
Back to the story~ so there I was. Standing on the aisle staring at the products and they just stared back. Have I told you that there are facial whitening and even some rolls to reduce eye bag for men now? Woah! I am impressed!
After spending a good whole 30 minutes staring at the products, I know this is going no where! Hence, I decided to take things in a more strategical way. I chose a single facial wash product from every single brand and went - EEnie Miny Minie Moh, Quickly choose a product or get em all. Bravo! I grabbed my choice and quickly squeezed my way to the counter and slammed it on the table with a beaming face. There! That was not too bad at all, ain't it? =) Kudos to me for doing a great job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally u knew your eye bags is terribbllee !!

Marvin Ng said...

i knew it all along... trying to get rid of it.. =)