Saturday, May 23, 2009

lost ?

clock is ticking showing 3.30am, most people have slept but I am wide awake. Seating on my bed with my laptop on my lap while listening to some music. Life seems to stand still, time is passing by as I looked at it helplessly. What are u doing with your life? Are you living it?

I have no direction, no resources. There are so many things that has to be done, so many dreams to achieve but everything came to a halt. What is my next move? Curse recession! I want to get on with life. I want to hold dreams in the palm of my hand. I need an opportunity. Someone once told me that opportunity are meant to be created. I have yet to find the wisdom and enlightment...

So many things to do, so many things to try, so many things to experience, so many places to go.

~End~

3 comments:

sansan said...

life is full of challenge!!u'll c the lights that lead u forward...
add oil..!!

Marvin Ng said...

thanks... "c the light and walk towards the light" <-- i cant help but keep laughing. Am i going to die? lolx

sansan said...

the angel lead u to heaven or the demon lead u to hell?
is the light of success arr!!ahaha...