Sunday, May 3, 2009

1+1=3

Recently, I have received numerous comments from my beloved group of friends in Malaysia - 1+1=3 group. They mentioned that my blog was like a newspaper!
When i heard this comment i couldnt stop laughing, so I want to know what other people thinks? Should i reduce the number of words and add more pictures? or should i maintain it the way is it now? How do u think this blog can improve?

Please post your comment in reply to this post..
All your comments are really appreciated by me.
Enjoy your day~

4 comments:

HuiHui said...

lol...put into more paragrah la......lik me...LOL...make them short...keke...
last time i also write lik u...but i found them very hard 2 read...so i jz put them lik this now...kekee

Anonymous said...

up to u lar...
your blog ma.. not their blog..
i like to read your blog..
muacks...
hehe...

shuet yee poh leng said...

hoho...if can add some photos...
sure will be nicer & easier to read laa..
coz...i m 4eyes family!i will @@ sometimes...hohoho...
anyway..u can keep ur words as long as u want to describe ur feeling ya!!!! do take k yo bro!

Marvin Ng said...

thanks for the comments.. keep it coming~ i will soon update my blog and also hopefully once the examinations are over I will restructure the outlook of my blog..
noted~ try to keep it short and add more pictures~