Monday, June 1, 2009

Destiny

Well, I guess its time for me to start blogging. It has been quite some time since I blogged, reason = lazy! Shame on me...

For some reasons the word "destiny" kept flashing in my mind. I see it in movies, lyrics, communications. People says things happen because it is destined to happen. You are destined to be something because your life has been written on a book and the end is always the same no matter how hard you try changing it. Why some people end up being successfull? some failure, some happy, some depressed, some good, some evil, some hated, some loved, some alive and some dead. For a long time in chinese cultures, we beleived that even before you are born, you are destined for certain things. The gods have our destiny planned and people often would want to know their destiny creating people called "mediums" that said to have the ability to see your destiny by communicating with the gods.

They say destiny is everything. Who you are, who you love is predetermined. I think destiny doesnt exist. There is no such a thing called "destiny". All men have choices and the choice they make will determine the future. Life is a story book only the pages are blank. We pen our tale. If you truly believe that you write your own tale.. the ending is up to you. No one can predetermine your life, not even the gods.

I am my Destiny, my destiny is at my will.

1 comment:

edwin said...

well... i would say character will be the "pen"~~ u can see certain people that has certain character.
like rich people they have the same character.. such as.. make money, planer, leader...