Thursday, April 16, 2009

MNS # 2

Ever felt that one problem leads to another? Or problems coming your way faster than you could solve them? Things just get worst by the minute with no one to turn to. Problems that are almost impossible to solve.. for years i`ve perfected the art of remembering JOY and forgetting PAIN. Thinking it is a good way to live my life. I was wrong, I was naive. It made me a happy person but being happy does not mean anything when your loved ones are sad.

Coming back from a holiday, it has been 2 days. They say holidays makes a person relax, feeling refresh. How i wish i could... Im being my old self again, being strong or should i say pretending to be strong. Trying to forget the PAIN, running away from PAIN running away from guilt - a coward am i. No matter how much i neglect, i find myself waking up in the morning back at the beginning. 3 days I have been feeling this, i want it to end. How should i confront this? Never felt this way before, never been in such a situation. I have problems, 2 big problems.. they just came, hit me square on my face. What if i told you my problems cannot be solved? Would you believe me? The Marvin 4 days ago believed that there are no problem that are unsolvable until now..

Im down, im lost and the 2 most important things in my live seems to be my 2 big problems. Now, i have to stand on my own feet. Work my way out in the dark, can an angel please come and save me? Can an angel talk to her..
Knowing what the problem is and not able to solve it kills me. I regretted creating a problem and i wish to fix it. Communicate with me my dear problem.. Im sorry

5 comments:

aDviSor said...

Talk to someone you trust. Things would not turn any better if you do not tell out. Then where to find that angel then? There is no such thing as unsolved problems. If there's a will, there's a way.

your well-wisher said...

aDviSor was right. all problems has got its solutions. and talking to someone else will help you to see what are the other options that you sometimes your mind cannot see. Sometimes, talking to the other will also comfort you in a way. All the best! :)

Another well-wisher said...

Both of you are right. Communication is the key to solve any problem.

George Bernard Shaw:
The problem with communication ... is the illusion that it has been accomplished.

Be sincere; be brief; be seated.

Anonymous said...

What i think is, besides talking to someone, you too have to try listening to others' comments and thoughts. who knows solutions are just right in front of your eyes but you just missed it. there are lots of things, people around you might see and know more than you do.

Anonymous said...

i know what u feel... you want to have both... but the situation make you choose either one..
if it to be, it is up to you..