Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nippon Desu

Konichiwa Minasan... I manage to navigate myself to the land of rising sun again after 5 years. The flight to Japan was a tiring one, I depart from my house at around 5pm to KL Central and got a bus to KLIA at 6pm. Waited for the queue at KLIA to check in which I am convinced it took sooo long till my leg hurts from standing. Did a little browsing in the duty free area and boarded Thai Airways to Bangkok at 9pm. Well the flight to Bangkok was a mere 1hr 45 min so I thought that they would not serve anything during the flight so I got myself a KFC meal prior to the flight. Damn I was wrong.

Arrived at Bangkok at around 11pm and had to wait for 1am local time to board the next plane to Fukuoka,Japan. (FYI, Bangkok is 1 hour later than Malaysia) So I had to wait around 3 hours in the bloody airport.. I was sooo bored and kept myself occupied by walking around and spend most of my time squatting next to the "classy lounge" for VIP`s to steal their free WIFI. ~__"

Now the flight from bangkok to fukuoka is around 6 hours and my clock now shows 2am. So after all those walking and squatting I am bloody tired! I stole the blanket and pillow from the empty seat beside me and the one behind me, and the one behind beside me. =P weeeee~ and made a rather descent comfy corner for me to retire in. OKok.. to be frank it was not really comfy and I was tossing and turning finding the right position for almost 30 minutes before settling in. LOL

I was suddenly awaken by a real sudden shake and I voice cracked from the speakers ="this is your Captain speaking, we are encountering some technical difficulties. Please ensure your seatbelt is fasten and your seat is set upright!" fuck!! AM I GOING TO DIE HERE?  

nahhhh~ It was just a bloody nightmare and everything is fine. lolx. Gotcha didn`t I? The flight attendant woke me up at 5.30am in the morning for breakfast. Beat that! ROAR! I am tireeeddddd...... damnit.!! Anyhow I touched down in Fukuoka airport safely and manage met with my Otosan and Okasan and Ryoko-san too.. muahahahaha!! I missed them soo much and I was really happy to see them! Yokata ne~

Enough of my babbling! I got to go out now.. Ja Matane~ Will upload loads of picture at FB when I reach KL. Take care folks. Till than... Sayonara.

No comments: