Friday, December 17, 2010

Tadaima!


Ladies and Gentlemen, Good evening. This is your captain speaking. We have now touch down on Kuala Lumpur International Airport. The local time now is 7.50pm (+8 GMT). The temperature is 30 degrees Celsius and we predict a cloudy night. Please ensure you have all your personal belongings before leaving the plane. We at Thai Airways would like to thank you for flying with us and hope to see you again. Good Night~~

After a wonderful trip from Japan its time to go back home. Damn how time flies and I am really missing my foster family in Japan now. Well to sum up my trip in Japan , Fukuoka. It has been a real interesting one I must say. I visited to a dozen shrines, had a chance to seat in a Japanese lecture in Kitakyushu University and was forced by the lecturer to talk about Malaysia culture, educations and things like that which I did my very best in squeezing every single thing I know about it. =P
Also not forgetting to mention the lovely sea I visited, the food I manage to eat, the very very kind hospitality that was shown, the great companion I had, the wonderful pictures I took, the bloody cold weather I had to tolerate, the drinking of my first Sake, the excitement of taking the train on my own, getting lost in the train station, the first snow in Kitakyushu and the list goes on..

All in all, it was really a great experience and above all meeting my Otosan, Okasan, Katsuhiro, Akiko, Ryoko, Minoha, Ruru and Toro is awesome. If your wondering where are the pictures.. do check out my FB account. =)

No comments: