Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer


Where did the year go?! Its Christmas already! Well, I believe Christmas has different meanings to everyone. To me, Christmas is a time where snow will fall down from the skies, where snowman is build, turkey is served, cookies are munched, reindeer and St Nick ruled the skies and not to forget about those colorful packages under the Christmas tree~ really Christmas to me is magical.

That was my interpretion of Christmas. But as I grew up the meaning of Christmas grew together with me. It was a moment where I really ponder about the real meaning of Christmas despite the major marketing efforts and commercialization on this season.

Don't get me wrong. I love scrolling down the aisle of the shopping malls beautifully decorated with christmas decorations. Listening to Christmas carols all day long. Watching some Christmas movies and cartoons.

But lets not forget the true meaning of Christmas shall we?
The day where Jesus Christ was born in a stable and .... well you know the story. *winks

So with this, I would love to wish every single one of you BLESSED CHRISTMAS & a very Happy New year~

No comments: