Friday, November 26, 2010

December Relaxations

Its official, I am no longer employed~ hmmm im UNEMPLOYED!. Yeap, I quit my job and will be travelling around and taking time to think and relax. Embarking on a brand new exciting journey. I needed it badly. =) I had a farewell party will my colleagues last night and it was pretty bizzare. I had my first try on something we called "flaming" not just one, but 3 of it! soooo yea... I can pretty much remember how it taste like now. THank you AWS team for making it a successful one and thank you for support! I do appreciate it. I guess I had to buy them something from the land of rising sun soon.

Its already Saturday and I have not even pack a single thing into that luggage of mine! There are so many things to rush~ presents to bring, clothes to wear, currency to exchange, informing my dear Nippon Jin friends, polishing my camera skills so I dont make a fool out of myself there, thinking what on earth to do in Bangkok during the long transit, have a crash course on Japanese language.. and the list goes on~

I'll take as many beautiful pictures as possible, and will definitely update you readers on my journey to Japan.
So with this. This marks the official launch of December Relaxations theme! Weeeeee~~

No comments: