Sunday, June 12, 2011

Spring Snown

Right now, after a couple rounds of Carona Extra isn't exactly the best time to blog..  But still, I had a sudden urge to tell you people the exact feelings and thoughts that are going on upstairs.
Tonight on a Spring night, I had a wonderful encounter. snow....  "snow"?!  It is Spring for god sake!  What is snow is doing in Spring?!  Has the gods messed things up so badly that snow came?  Well, believe me Im not crazy.  Neither am I under the influence of alcohol talking gibberish.  ~ errmhmmm .. ok~ I am under the influence of alcohol but hell NO I am talking, I mean typing Gibberish.

Allow me to further elaborate my snow encounter.. as I was walking walking and walking.  The sun shining my back with a blue sky backdrop and a few clouds hanging in the heavens.  I saw this white like snow flakes drifting infront, floating with the wind.  I squint harder determined to know what the hell is that.. As I reach out one of it fell on my hand.  It was a dandelion!  and there are bazillion of them floating around just like snow.  It was beautiful....

Oh.. Did I mentioned that I had been a real stalker lately?  Couldn't help it.  That beauty is beyond words.  So addictive that after a glance I couldn't help but stare.  I find myself falling into space.. into an empty space within time and space.  Where everything stood still and only your beauty shine like a beam from the skies.  What am I referring to?  For me to know and for you to guess folks...

Sings****

OOooooo You You You... come on get your candy'
Don't be afraid of me the candy man
Wow. girl you look familiar, where to I know you from
Have you visit me on facebook dot com?!

I turn the music up, I;ve got the records on
You stole my heart away,
As the sweet sound, what is like?
Lu don't even know me
This is the best part..
Wey shall only be a dream....

oh~~ Written in stars
A Million miles away,
Message to the main
Season come and go,
But i wont never change.. n Im on my weyyy~~~~ ....

Fuck carona...  I had my eyes on you and you are not getting away...
WHO?!!  or perhaps~ WHAT?!!  

I dont even know what the fuck Im typing right now!  Im sure Im going regret what I type tomorrow.  But than again screw tomorrow.  I might be dead tomorrow for all I know.  So let me live the moment.  This time Im not leaving with you. Someday, something about this place.
 There is something about babe you and I...

No comments: