Thursday, June 23, 2011

Next Video

How did you guys like the previous video?  Forgive me for this is my 2nd time taking and editing a video so that really explains the lack of quality.  Nevertheless, I am still trying my hands on my new found interest- taking motion pictures.
They say a picture speaks a thousand words, but motion picture speaks a million words.  Inspired by youtuber's like WongFu production and various young talented individuals I decided to try my hands on capturing some of my life and share it with you guys.
I've been told a dozen time to includes more pictures and less words in my blog.  So, I'll try doing just that but with a slight tweak... more of video clips.

After completing the 2nd video -The beach.  I felt really good and decided to make another video which I have in mind.  Initially I wanted make a video on my "job hunt" in Vancouver but given that this is a one man show I really do not have the resource to make it happen.  So instead I came up with something equally good.. *excited!  Really I am!

Armed with just my trusty old Iphone 3Gs and my 3 years old Sophie, I'll do my very best to bring stagnant pictures to life for you guys.  Also, I just have to say this again.  All of you readers are really an encouragement for me to continue typing away and doing more videos.  Thank you!  I love reading all your comments and do follow me if you have not.

Drop me a comment on what would YOU like to see in my next video. ooo~ Have I told you guys that I finally found a job as a freelance Marketing Administrator.  *applause~ applause ...
Its a freelance job, so Im still on the hunt for something more stable.   ^^


Stay tune folks..!!

No comments: