Friday, March 25, 2011

the Rumored Iphone 5!

Apple invented a legendary product -Iphone which took the market by storm.  No doubt it was a revolutionary product and sold millions of unit in the market putting some of its competitor to shame.  Now with a rumored Iphone 5 which is expected to be out in the 3rd quarter of 2011. 

A guy at NoWhereelse has prepared a picture illustration shown below on the rumored Iphone 5.  =)

Well, from what is being illustrated I dont think it is a significant upgrade from the Iphone 4.  I was however expecting Apple to change the exterior design of the new Iphone.  Well, who knows? Perhaps Apple have something in store to WOW us. Only time will tell ... 

>> http://www.nowhereelse.fr/iphone-5-43523/ << Click me to see the Ori size of the image

2 comments:

Jessyca said...

I still love my iPhone 4!! LOL

Marvin Ng said...

haha... I love my Iphone 3Gs too =P
Planning to change to Iphone 5 when its out =))