Monday, March 7, 2011

8000


I flew past the pacific ocean, heading thousand miles to the east... passing by Shanghai, Japan and hitting Canadian soil with a heavy heart and 50kg of my personal belongings. This is it, this is all I have with me as I walked into the airport. It is with this, I have to strive a better life...

I know my purpose here, I know my plan here, I know my time here, I know what I want here.... I'll get it for sure. I need to.. I have to and there is not a single room to fail right now. I cant, no I cant.

Rest assured, I have everything frozen in memories and there will come a day when I shall be back again. Stronger, better I pray.

So, I am going all out now. This is the time.
8000 miles I left for a new start, 8000 miles I will travel back for my old friends.

With this I leave you readers a quote that inspired me.. erm~rather long quote ^^

"Defeat may test you; it need not stop you.
If at first you don't success, try another way.
For every obstacle there is a solution

Nothing in the world
can take the place of persistence.

The greatest mistake is giving up
Wishing will not bring success
But planning, persistence and burning desire will"

No comments: