Monday, February 7, 2011

Drunkard


As I always call it, alcohol to me is a happy potion. It has the ability to make you all time high and happy for a moment. But I fail to see that it serve as a double edge sword, it actually enhances your emotion of that particular moment. Most of the time when consuming "happy potion" I was either in a happy or party mood resulting me babbling like a fool and laughing or happily dancing off to the music.
Well, what if you consume alcohol when your feeling down and out? I can tell you, your in for a ride. Alcohol to you seem like water, and even if you know you have enough there is a sudden urge you want to reach out for that 2nd shot on the table, just to immerse yourself in that few seconds. But what comes after that few seconds is what I call the "washing machine" effect. Your head will start spinning together with your stomach, and before you know it you are at a corner throwing up until your stomach is dead empty. All of a sudden you feel overwhelmed with a gush of sadness and loneliness. You lie on the bed, shivering from the cold. Your stomach growling and hurting from the gastric juice that continues to grind the stomach walls. Leaving you feeling doubly sad....

So drink when your happy and not sad.

No comments: