Saturday, February 26, 2011

D-day

Tick tock tick tock tick tock... the needles of the clock never once stop for a second. Time goes by regardless, and I have been quitely, sadly counting down to this day. With each passing day for the past few months my heart grew heavier, and now I stand at the traffic light staring at the "yellow" glow picking up my luggage and ready to go.

As I picked up the final luggage, my heart.. I didn't know that over the months it has grew so heavy that I can barely lift it up. I looked sadly at it knowing that it has grew fond of this place, the food here, the people here. It kept reminding me this is the place I grew up, this are the people that showed you kindness, and this are the food you ate your whole life and these are the memories that will you not forget until you lay 6 feet under.

I wonder to myself again if what I am about to do is sound. My brain has been calculating and thinking this question over and over again and if I rule out all my emotion, it is a logical move. But who am I without emotion? Who am I without feelings? I will not even be human..

A decision has been made, and all preparations has been made a few months prior to this date. I can never say how much I will miss my friends and family here. Everytime I bid farewell a little of me inside died, which makes me comes to a conclusion that I WILL be back again. Take this as a moment of adventure where I go all out to achieve my dreams and will be back again to tell the tale.

But above all, I hope that I will continue to have all your support.. especially the support from YOU. I pray every single day that you will be safe and sound.

Beyond words can describe, beyond expression could tell. Read my heart... "you" know me well enough. Afterall you have been with me most of the time in my life.

No comments: