Thursday, July 1, 2010

Note to God

Dear heavenly father,

The world has become so complicated father, so cruel and evil..
Evil roams the streets freely infecting human like bacteria,
I pray, could you please take all evil away?
My friends are suffering from it...

I tried to help, but Im being pushed away.
Again and again father,
Bring this wall of Babylon down,
For I am truly exhausted

Through you all things are possible.
Show me and use me, so may it through me they will see
I`m merely a shell for your great doings,
Let it be beautiful

Evil has consume too much to see the light
But even in the darkest moment,
When all hope seems gone
A stray of light will shine to guide

Father, I remember you telling me
You will never give us challenges that we cant handle
Everything happens for a reason
So that one day - we are ready

So dear father, let them see, let them realize
That you are constantly watching
Ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good

No comments: