Sunday, June 27, 2010

MNS #6

Great! Early in the morning and Im writing MNS, how happy is that?!

Another tear fell down her cheek, her voice chocked while telling me the story. I didn't dare to look at her face this time fearing that I could crumble just by seeing the sadness in her eyes. She fought hard but in the end was left with nothing.
She depended too much, and everyone is paying the price for it. Is she even wrong to depend on someone she love? Unfortunately, I live to experience that. No.. never completely depend on anyone, not even your the one`s closest to you. I hereby stand by my word until one day someone prove me wrong.

What can I do? All I can do now is stand and watch helplessly? Nooooo, its no more an excuse. You can change it, yeah Y.O.U!! Its your duty, its your responsibility. She means the world to me and a single tear in her eyes is enough to shatter me.

Law of the universe hmm? The strong shall remain and the weak shall perish eh? With high risk only comes high return? Lets put it to the test! So gear up, and let the war begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U always said BE STRONG !! I Believe YOU CAN DO IT !!