Friday, July 2, 2010

Saturday Afternoon

I woke up to an empty house, stared at the clock wondering what time it is. Well its 12pm and I have slept for a wonderful 9 hours, I am re-energized. Turn on the tele and did some channel surfing before offing it. Perhaps some music will help? Jazz it is, on a wonderful Saturday afternoon. Head over to the kitchen to get a small bowl of porridge, thats my branch. Set down on my chair, eating slowly while the beautiful jazz plays in the background. It was peaceful... the sun is feeling shy today and the weather seems just right. Looked around and the house was pretty clean to me.

Went over to the hall and played with Sophie (my laptop which im using to type this now). She has been so faithful over the years. Love you Sophie!

Well, on such a beautiful day I wonder what is everyone doing? How is she getting along now? It must be pretty tiring to work everyday but ain't it fun over there in a different state? A shame you didn't have your Passport or you could have went over to Singapore. Well I would love to go Singapore soon....

I feel my mind slowly wondering into the future, well I`m pretty bored sulking about my future already so let it be let it be. I will find a way to adapt, thats my specialty. The real question is how soon and how well? This I wonder... I pray to God that if that day may come will it beautiful and guide me through.

Again I slowly look around my empty house, after all I spend more than 14 years here. It was filled with memories... my childhood memories. Looking into the mirror, how have I grown. What have I done in the past few years? Well Im in a real big mess now, ... STOP! lets not go there. Its a Saturday afternoon, let it be relaxing.

Shall I go to the beach? Shall we go to the mountains? Not to far from civilization, I need company - a friend perhaps.
I wonder, how magical it is that every individual is at different place at this moment. Constantly moving around...It amazed me that each person has a destination to go. An appointment to meet, a date to see.. I wonder again those individuals in different part of the world. What are you doing now? Why are you doing what your doing? I feel that we are connected. The air I breath isn't it connected to you? I raise my hand in front of me. Feel the air and wind, doesn't this air and wind connects to you who is reading this now? Feel the little energy in the air being carried around. Take a moment off, and just relax your body mind and soul. Soft musics will help but not sink into depression. But into a state of relaxation. Close your eyes and concentrate on your surrounding. Open your eyes and look at mother nature and feel the connection between everyone. Think of everyone as equal, your managers, your bosses, your superiors, etc. Ain't they human too? Does someone with millions of asset mean anything? Why be intimated by them when we are born in the same form? All they have is extra papers with some person head printed onto it. Im not saying money is bad. Im saying everyone is equal here now.. Why let your life be controlled by this individuals?

This Saturday afternoon .. ahhhhhh.... beautiful.... marvelous....

1 comment: