Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Ending?

He said,

I smile, I laugh, I tease, for hope.
May it multiply and stay that way,
Riding a storm my ship sway left to right,
Smile like you mean it, and let yourself go

You played your part well, you tried to live alone
How long will you last?
Give up your defenses,
Time to say goodbye to the world you thought u lived in
Take a bow, u played the part of a lonely heart
So try and smile like you mean it

Dungeons and Dragons, Wizzard and Trolls,
Kings and Queens, Magics and Fairies,
Hope? Love? Happy Ending?
A myth its not..

Your only human, let emotions and dreams run free the way its suppose to be
Tear down that stage,
There will be no more play from now,
Its not the end, far from it
Sick and tired of the harsh world?
Retire back to my cove, far far away
Bring ma friends with me, pray they will stay
Live happily ever after in the "real" world.

Bow your head, fingers crossed
May there be healing to all the pain and sick
Everyday will be Christmas,
Lights shining so pretty everywhere,
Snow falls on the pavement, raise your hands towards heaven
and believe.......

No comments: