Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gomene

Hey there YOU! HI!!  

I must really apologize for my long absence.  I have been busy lately with travelling around Vancouver, going for dinner's, work, meeting new people, getting sick *sniff sniff*, family matters.  Talking about family.  My family is heading for Vancouver inbound!  Yay!  Have been scouting over the mountains, across the lakes and rivers to find a place for them to stay.  I didn't know that searching for a suitable place to rent in Vancouver can be such a pain in a**.    Also my work has just started to get a little busy and now I have to work everyday till August.  So that's less sleep, more work, less play, less time, more money.  

So now that I am in the midst of finalizing the rental agreement and testing out my negotiation skills with the landlord I have a little break in between to blog a little.  I have not forgotten my promise to you dear readers on a new video and am still very much involved in it.  =)  Its NOT easy to make vids with my 2 years old iPhone and my old lappy you know. Perhaps one of you rich readers can sponsor me something better? teehehe.  

Well I hope you guys continue supporting and reading this blog and again I apologize for the inconsistent blogging.  Shhhhh.*** do you hear that?  My bed is whispering my name.  There goes another day, so till next time folks.  Peace out.  



No comments: