Sunday, February 5, 2012

MNS # ?

As I observed back at all my posting on my blog, I noticed one thing in common is that every time I blog my emotions will be all over the place..  soaring sky high and falling hell deep.  A contrast of emotions I find it fascinating and yet depressing.

The situation is just running dry,
Sooner or later someone is going see this,
My haircut doesn't suit me,
The job doesn't help me,
Friend doesn't feel me,
Socks feels all soggy, and life is just another day to pass

The walls are closing on me,
This world of mine is not perfect I know,
Sometimes I swear I don't even live there no more,
Relating everything while trying not to break,
Should I even stand on this stage of another world,
Seemed so alien, constantly being inspected and tested,

So I do what I do best,
Shrugged, take it in, Umm-Ahh, Smile,
Take it on the chin,
Manifesting a series of theories to bury ... ...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If u think life is a mess then it will be a mess. If u think life is full of opportunities, then there will be full of opportunities. Just think as if you are nothing then you can be anything! The failure that you are facing today might be the key point to your success in the future. What is life? Never know...