Tuesday, September 28, 2010

October

August Blues, September Rains ... October is a couple of days away.
Questioning what's October theme?
Bitter cold breezes blew past me along with time and I realize life's just a joke and death is just a destination we are all walking to. Between the period of journeying from different spaces and phases while our body rot by the days. Deteriorating....
Often trap, a captive of our own memories. Now, as I finally leave on my own jorney, I wonder if I will see you on the other side again. After all the boys and girls that we’ve been through. Would I give it all up? Could I give it all up?

Oh babe where art thou heart? Lost thy hope slandered across the barbed wires between the border fences of fantasy and reality. Happiness is from within, and if we ever place this completely on an individual hands it will rot. True happiness comes from yourself, not from anyone else. So don't let anyone tell you what you can't achieve. You have something in mind.. go grab it.

October ..... Dreams

No comments: